“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”
We all grow up in families that have varying degrees of health. Some families have higher levels of dysfunction, while others may have only a few elements that they struggle with. As a result you may feel uncertain what healthy relationships look and feel like. Working together in relationship counseling, we can begin moving you towards healthier communication and interactions. This will also provide new tools to help you navigate unhealthy or toxic interactions that come your way.
Relationship counseling for individuals can help you move towards tangible goals
- feeling more grounded in who you are
- clearer about what you want in your life
- clearer about what you want in relationships
- creating healthy boundaries with yourself & others
- less conflict in your life
- self-forgiveness and understanding of what it really means to forgive others
If you are seeking a greater sense of peace and ease for both yourself and your relationships, I can help move you towards achieving this goal.
Connie Curlett 206-293-5889 email@example.com